NO IMPORTA SI ES LEGAL O NO - SI NO GANA, NO PAGA
Our Workers’ Compensation applicant attorneys help our clients with filing their claims for all categories of Workers’ Compensation benefits.
Occupational Injury and Occupational Diseases
Occupational injuries include:
- Asbestosis among miners and people who work among friable asbestos insulation
- Black lung or the coal workers’ pneumoconiosis among coal miners
- Silicosis among miners, quarrying operators, and tunnel operators
- Byssinosis among workers in the cotton textile industry
Some Answered and Questions
According to COVID-19 Workers’ Compensation Legislation, a compensable workers’ compensation injury is one which:
- happened in the course of employment, and it occurred while working
- arose out of, or was prompted by the injured worker’s employment..
You may be able to receive workers’ comp benefits for a range of occupational injury or occupational medical conditions, such as repetitive strain, problems caused by job stress, and occupational illness—including infectious diseases like the coronavirus (COVID-19).
An occupational illness is a chronic ailment caused by exposure – typically over a prolonged period – to workplace hazards or work activities. In 2017/18, 1.4 million people reportedly suffered from an illness they believed was caused or aggravated by work, half of which were new cases.
Reasons to Hire
Attorney Spiro K. Pistiolas
Where we are?
Areas We Serve
Workers’ Comp Attorney Spiro K. Pistiolas have the resources to strategically preserve and document the evidence, ensuring clients achieve favorable results with no fees charged until the case is settled. We are serving all of California.