If you experience an electrical injury at your workplace, it’s vital to recognize what to do next. First and foremost, you need to call 911 or emergency service.
Electric shock and electricity-related injuries are very hazardous to your health. They can cause severe damage to internal organs and sometimes even death.
If you are electrocuted, you may suffer serious or long-term damage. Many California workers, including construction workers, utility workers, and factory workers, are at risk of electrocution on the job. It’s understandable that you may be concerned about your legal options if you’ve been electrocuted at work. Electric shock injuries at the workplace can lead to compensation claims, so read on to learn more about the process.