A mental ailment known as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) affects people who have gone through terrible situations. Six out of every 100 persons may experience PTSD at some point in their lives, according to the National Center for PTSD, a branch of the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Extreme anxiety, dreadful vision, and nightmares are among the post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms. In California, proving a causal connection between work and the start of PTSD symptoms is a prerequisite for receiving workers’ compensation for PTSD. This requires demonstrating how the workplace has contributed to the development of these symptoms. Be mindful that in California a person injured in the course of employment is generally entitled to receive workers’ compensation on account of that injury as stated in SB 542. This bill will expire on January 1, 2025. So elevate your chances of achieving an average PTSD settlement payment in California with our expert assistance. Law Office of Spiro K Pistiolas, A Workers’ Compensation Attorney is always with you to navigate the complexities of workers’ comp settlement for PTSD, ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
The 5 effective options available to a worker dealing with the consequences of Post-traumatic stress disorder:
- Medical Treatment: Obtain medical attention for an accurate diagnosis and treatment strategy, which may involve therapy and medication for dealing with the signs and symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Healing Actions: Explore therapeutic options such as EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocess or cognitive behavioral therapy (CBC) to successfully address and manage the myriad symptoms linked with PTSD.
- Support Groups: Engage in supportive communities where sharing experiences, coping strategies, and emotional support with individuals facing similar challenges becomes a pivotal platform for healing and understanding.
- Workplace Accommodations: Collaborate with your employer to institute workplace adjustments, such as modified schedules or creating a quieter workspace, facilitating a conducive environment for your recovery from PTSD.
- Workers’ Comp Claims: Initiate a workers’ compensation claim for Post-traumatic stress disorder, seeking financial support to cover medical expenses and offset lost wages resulting from the challenges posed by this mental health disorder.
Looking to get legal advice to obtain PTSD disability compensation? Consult our workers’ compensation attorneys at the Law Office of Spiro K Pistiolas.
If you are seeking legal guidance to secure compensation for PTSD disability, our seasoned attorneys are here to assist you. With a specialized focus on navigating the intricate landscape of PTSD workers’ compensation claims, we ensure that your rights are safeguarded throughout the process. Our dedicated team works diligently to secure fair compensation that reflects the unique challenges posed by post-traumatic stress disorder. By speaking with the worker’s comp attorneys at the Law Office of Spiro K Pistiolas, you may use our extensive experience and dedication to fighting for your rights and assisting you, you need to successfully negotiate this challenging legal landscape and obtain the recompense you are entitled to.
For employees suffering from PTSD, being aware of their alternatives is essential to their healing and well-being. If you are navigating the complexities of PTSD workers’ compensation claims, our dedicated team is here to guide you. Take the first step towards achieving the compensation you deserve and reclaiming control over your life. Connect with the Law Office of Spiro K Pistiolas at (844) 414-1768, a workers’ compensation attorney to secure the support you need during this challenging journey.